Why Use Us?
Best Practice Consulting has a successful track record assisting organisations and individuals improve their management and leadership knowledge, capabilities, effectiveness and performance.
Our successful track record is demonstrated by the repeat business and commitment from our leading clients in the public and private sectors.
Our key points of difference are:
- We take the time to partner with our clients to learn about the organisational context, the drivers for change and the results they are seeking;
- We use best practice methodologies, the latest research and a multi-disciplinary approach to bring about positive changes for clients;
- We build customised training programs that embed client processes and practices;
- We use best practice adult learning principles and world class training strategies in all our programs;
- We focus on design and delivery that enables skills transference, ongoing learning opportunities and career progression;
- All our consultants, trainers, facilitators and coaches have run their own businesses or worked in high level management positions, which means we have encountered and understand many of the issues you face. Moreover, we know what to do to eliminate or minimise the impact of these issues on your organisation; and
- We get results! We are known and respected for our ability to dramatically improve business operations and organisational performance.
At Best Practice Consulting we value:
- Excellence because it results in great outcomes for clients;
- Working collaboratively with clients;
- Sharing ideas and continued learning;
- Partnerships based on respect, integrity and trust; and
- Taking responsibility because it results in duties and tasks getting done.
Ultimately, our aim is to ensure that Best Practice Consulting is the partner of choice for public and private sector organisations, one that delivers tailored services that inspire meaningful knowledge and skills transfer to enhance individual and organisational capability. We are committed to helping our clients achieve, and preferably exceed, their organisational goals.
Questions? Contact Us
FROM OUR CLIENTS
Excellent Bite Size workshop led by a very experienced and knowledgeable facilitator.
Naomi - Workwear Group New Zealand
From having differing ideas about our goals, we have grown to a cohesive and motivated team with a shared vision.
Branch Manager - Australian Public Service
The condensed (Bite Size) course gets right to the point. The handouts are like a ‘cheat sheet’ for quick reference rather than volumes of stuff to trawl through.
Senior Manager - Australian Public Service
You were really able to comprehend and understand what we needed and bring it to life – thank you!
Senior Manager - Lifeline National Office
The coaching experience was revealing, confronting yet inspiring and enlightening.
Naval Commodore and Director General - Defence Materiel Organisation
I'm really enjoying the present and looking forward to the future, equipped with incredibly valuable tools.
Senior Executive Manager - Australian Public Service
Big learnings from the Bite Size workshops. Loved the content and length of the sessions. Would highly recommend.
Manager - Workwear Group
After our consultation, we achieved a 78% increase in revenue the following year and a 54% increase the year after.
Andrea Culligan - Managing Director of Unimail