Expert Business Planning and Team Day Facilitation
Do you need to ‘bridge the gap’ between your organisation’s vision and its current reality? Do you want to create a plan that your people will support? Do you want to achieve your organisational goals faster?
Often an external voice with professional facilitation skills can make all the difference when undertaking business planning or a team day. Best Practice Consulting provides expert facilitation for business and strategic planning in the government and corporate sectors.
Why choose Best Practice Consulting to facilitate your business planning or team day?
- We use world class facilitation processes and technology to enable participants to think and contribute more effectively during the planning exercise, which improves the support of the plan.
- We use experienced facilitators to deliver a great planning experience for you and your team.
- We have developed an excellent track record with our clients for delivering successful outcomes.
What areas can we help you with?
- Strategic planning sessions
- Business planning cycles
- Team planning
Here is what a recent client has said about our facilitation of a strategic planning workshop:
“Thank you so much for running our strategic planning session. The feedback from the executive team supported how great the workshop and facilitation were. It has been the best strategic planning session I have seen in my time as CEO”. CEO – Large Corporate
How does the facilitation process work?
Developing a plan for you through our co-design process includes the following steps:
- Pre-planning: defining of stakeholder expectations and needs;
- Pre-planning discussions with the executive team and collation of relevant information;
- Creating prioritised strategic goals and outcomes for the team to align with;
- Confirming your vision and values so that the team understands the importance to the organisation;
- Capturing key activities and sub-activities for implementation;
- Identifying structural and resourcing gaps to support the activities;
- Clarifying responsibilities for deployment which builds ownership; and
- Setting strategic milestones to review and measure success.
To find out more about how to maximise your organisation's business planning effectiveness and success, contact us.
Questions? Contact Us
FROM OUR CLIENTS
A very enjoyable online session! I felt engaged with the material and enjoyed the variety activities. The use of humour was great! Thanks heaps!
Online Participant - APS Supervisor
Excellent Bite Size workshop led by a very experienced and knowledgeable facilitator.
Naomi - Workwear Group New Zealand
From having differing ideas about our goals, we have grown to a cohesive and motivated team with a shared vision.
Branch Manager - Australian Public Service
The condensed bite sized course gets right to the point. The handouts are like a ‘cheat sheet’ for quick reference rather than volumes of stuff to trawl through.
Senior Manager - Australian Public Service
You were really able to comprehend and understand what we needed and bring it to life – thank you!
Senior Manager - Lifeline National Office
The coaching experience was revealing, confronting yet inspiring and enlightening.
Naval Commodore and Director General - Defence Materiel Organisation
I'm really enjoying the present and looking forward to the future, equipped with incredibly valuable tools.
Senior Executive Manager - Australian Public Service
Big learnings from the Bite Size workshops. Loved the content and length of the sessions. Would highly recommend.
Manager - Workwear Group
After our consultation, we achieved a 78% increase in revenue the following year and a 54% increase the year after.
Andrea Culligan - Managing Director of Unimail